Thursday, February 11, 2010

CHANGE: Start With Me

Every people wants their nation to become a better nation. There are so many things to do to become our nation a better nation. Peace, love, and cooperation are the keys to become a nation a better nation.

As a simple student I want to become our nation to become better and become more peaceful nation. What can I do for the betterment of our nation? this is a big question but I can answer it as a student I want to become our nation better by helping other people and I will finish my studies to become professional so that I have more knowledge about the situation of our nation. I will study hard so that in this simple way i contributed for the betterment of our nation.

This is what I do to become our nation better and the change start with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment