Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The End of Second Quarter

1st quarter and 2nd quarter is already done. There are 2 more grading period to come and we must prepare this 2 more grading period.
2nd grading is very interesting grading period. In this grading period there are so many things that I have learned like the html , how to use the different tags and the uses of different tags like the
,
, and many more. This grading period is very interesting and challenging I encountered many problems in this grading period like on how to use different tags but by the help of my teacher and classmates I solve this kind of problem. second grading is all about the notepad and html. I learned many things in this grading period

I learned many things in this quarter and i hope in the next grading period is more interesting than the 2 quarter that we have done.

1 comment:

  1. helu.. nice post?? nice post na sa kabilang banger..nice post na naman dito..well..how are you?? Hope you enjoyed staying in RIZAL!! wala bang kababalaghan jan na... you know!! JOKE!!
    ahm.. bakit 2 more bat di na lang TUMOR.. bat nga pala may long underline jan sa post mo? secret ba un??
    keep up the good work nalang..and hope you enjoyed reading my comment!! see yah!!

    ReplyDelete