Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The T.L.E Subject For Me

T.L.E subject is very interesting and challengeful subject.This subject is not only writing, discussing but also about computer and typing.You may not feel bored in this subject because T.L.E subject challenge your ability to think and the ability of your fingers to type into the keyboard.
There are so many things that I have learned in this subject like on how to use the computer,on how to type, on how to create a blogger, and on how to search.This things that I have learned in this subject is very useful not only on this subject but also in all my subject. Without this subject I don't know how to use a computer.Computer is very important in this generation. We use the computer to search, to communicate with other people, we also use the computer for our recreation.T.L.E subject is very interesting subject you may not feel bored in this subject because it challenge us to work using the computer.
There are so many challenges that I have encountered in this subject like on how to search, on how to create a blogger, on how to post. This problem is not easy to solve wihtout our very kind teacher.
I encountered many problems in this subject but I solve this kind of problem by the help of my schoolmates and my teacher.T.L.E subject is a nice subject there are so many challenges that you may encountered.
I believe that this subject become more challenging subject in the three more grading period. For me this subject is very nice and interesting.

3 comments: